• This topic is locked This topic is locked

1 reply to this topic

#1 Dom

Dom

I touch everything

• UberGames Admin
  • 921 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 11:45 AM

FORUM RULES. Follow these to avoid getting banned. We rarely ban members, but this is just some of the stuff that pisses us off. So don't do it ok.

1, Under no circumstances will you flame anybody or any group on this forum. This includes calling them n00bs. No dramafest, importing drama from other forums, ridiculous circlejerking (Oh forum user A, you're so awesome. Aw thanks, you're so awesome too forum user B.), no trolling. This is a mod forum, not an aol chat room.

2, If you dont agree with another group's policies, do not agrue about them on this forum. This forum is for the community to comment and help with RPG-X's development. I will be really mad if you do this. If you don't like a certain group then please to be shutting up and not joining them. I don't care if their group is "terrible" or "inactive" you won't be talking crap about other groups.

3, This is a community mod, therefore each person is entitled to an opinion. If you disagree with somones opinion and want to post about that, prepare to fully explain why you disagree. If you just call that person an idiot and say he's wrong without actually supporting your case then I'll just assume you're trolling and probobly ban you.

4, Scooter is our canon inspector and therefore is allowed to say that something isn't canon. Ultimately it's up to him to decide what's canon and what isn't. You are free to make suggstions or corrections if you feel it necessary. Make sure to back up your corrections with factual evidence.

Don't be a jerk. Seriously, I'll just ban you if I don't like you. So don't sass the mods/dev team/admins or I'll just ban you. We want this forum to be a friendly environment where the community can get updates ont he mod. We won't hesitate to ban those who are ruining the experience for other forum users.

All signatures are restricted sizes to be a maximum size of 160px in height.

Too Long; Didn't Read?
Don't post if you can't refrain from being and idiot.
Dom 'Phenix'
UberGames Developer

Ennoverse Web Hosting
http://www.ennoverse.com
http://www.ennoverse.co.uk
Affordable web hosting and domains.

A Division of UberNet Ltd.

#2 Dom

Dom

I touch everything

• UberGames Admin
  • 921 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:40 AM

Each time you break a forum rule you will be given an Infraction.

Once you have 20 points you will be automaticly banned for 3 days.
30 points and it will be a week
40 points and you will be perminatly banned from these forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users