• This topic is locked This topic is locked

6 replies to this topic

#1 Apprentice2

Apprentice2

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

Alright, I'm going to close this for comments. Since you're still banned anyways we'll see if you get a full response.

So this is it then ?? Because I have been banned I am no longer are entitled to have a voice here ?? Please answer me this, Mr Gerritzen: How can I NOT percieve this as a sign that I am indeed qualified and classified as sub-human ??

1) When the height of your maturity level is to slander me on your blog because you didn't get your way, I can't really help you anymore. http://puu.sh/2uZND.png

2) It's UberGames, not Ubergames. Please get the branding right.

Thank you Mr Oliver. With these commens you have indeed proven that you are unable to view things beyond the insult you have recieved and that you are totally not prepared to talk about this in a calm and rational manner as depicted by you. Subsequently you have decided to insult me by mocking the situation regarding the branding.

Very well then. If you are not prepared to discuss this, then I am not prepared to remove that segment that offends you and I certainly never wanted things to go my way. All I have asked, is that you took all arguments in consideration rather then that what only concerns and affects you but ultimately have to conclude that you are simply unwilling to do that, because it is far more easier to percieve me as something fouls because I have offended you.

So be it then. I never had a fair chance and I only wished that you would've been honest about it . . .

#2 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:31 AM

I'm always calm when talking about serious matters. But you can't really expect us to treat you fairly when you've behaved so much worse than anyone else here.

Also, I'm not mocking about the branding. Just pointing it out. :)

Seriously man. Just walk away. It's not worth it. You've pretty much hit the point where you've managed to annoy everyone so much that no one wants me to unban you from here.

-TiM

#3 Harry Young

Harry Young

Ubergames Lead Lua Coder

• UberGames Developer
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:45 AM

you've had more than one fair chance to settle things. If you don't make appropriate use of them you can't blame us. Instead you made things worse and worse by declaring any project that you haven't heared from in a while dead or squandering over individuals that have done no or at least much fewer things wrong than you. I do not have reason to believe this will change in the future, so I'm with Tim on this one: Let it go and move on. 

#4 Grizz

Grizz

• RPG-X Tester
  • 984 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

We <3 Apprentice.

#5 Richard Evans

Richard Evans

{S31} Admirals' Team

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

I'm only going to say this once. Please keep your arguments Private. I don't want to see this, nor does anyone else.

Thanks

follow.png

Richard Evans

Risa - The Star Trek Social Media Website

http://goo.gl/gJsMU9

#6 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:00 AM

Agreed. If Apprentice has truly given up, then this will be the last of these threads. But if this happens again, I'm going to delete them.

-TiM

#7 Harry Young

Harry Young

Ubergames Lead Lua Coder

• UberGames Developer
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

In that Case I'm going to close off here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users