1 reply to this topic

#1 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

Sup guys!

I finally got a free moment, so I thought I'd just let it drop where I've been. XD

After doing a couple of Skype interviews, and going through a rather lenghty visa application, I've moved to Japan where I'll be working at a company in central Tokyo.

The company's called pixiv, and probably the best way to describe them is probably a Japanese version of deviantArt. They've been around since 2007 and they already have a seriously prominent presence in Asia. Beyond that, they're also looking into expanding to Western markets as well, so it's some pretty exciting stuff.

I've been brought on board as an iOS developer, focusing on their official app. We just released the latest version today and we're already busy on what we'll do next. :D

I've initially committed to 6 months, but I'll be seeing how we go after that. I've brought my MacBook Air and as much of UberGames' site assets with me, so I can continue adding those last components to the site (Although a the moment, an iComics update is a bit more critical).

In any case, it's pretty awesome being in Japan. Definitely a change of pace. XD

More updates will follow! Later!

-TiM

#2 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:32 AM

Good look out there TiM!

Brex.png

There is no such thing as the perfect person, only those who love perfectly.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users