4 replies to this topic

#1 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Hey guys,

Has anyone seen this show yet? When season 3 started, my Twitter feed lit up on the subject matter and I've started to get intrigued by it.

Apparently Season 1 was pretty bad (plot holes and the likes), but I'm wondering if it's worth trying out. :)

-TiM

#2 Grizz

Grizz

• RPG-X Tester
  • 984 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

I would certainly say so. Season One wasn't bad, well, if it was I must have missed something.

#3 Tucker

Tucker

• UberGames Admin
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

It's an amazing show, be warned though main character die allot, so anything can happen. Makes it great to watch though, peril situations have a lot more... peril :P

#4 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

I finished season 1. It was good. :)

Yeah, you're right Tucker. It's a good idea not to get attached to any of the characters. So many die. ;_;

I kind of saw what those people were referring to in regards to plot holes. They were really tiny things (Like how did they drive away in the last episode when in the previous episode they said they were out of gas?), but they could all easily be explained.

Gearing up for season 2 now. Although apparently it's really boring (Something about being entirely on a farm).

#5 RedTechie

RedTechie

UberGames Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:17 AM

You do know Walking Dead is based off a relatively new comic book series? The first issue came out in 2005 and some of the first prints of it are in the high thousands of dollars now. Even the later issues; some are selling for hundreds, its crazy how that series became so popular so quickly!

The show does a pretty good job at following the comic series. A friend of mine reads the comic series and is past the TV show and confirmed that. Maybe they didn't do a very good job at converting the story in the first season. There are some differences, though which I wont get into as they may be spoilers.

RedTechie
UberGames Administrator

Need Affordable Game Servers or Web Hosting?

Ennoverse Ltd.
http://www.ennoverse.com
http://www.ennoverse.co.uk
Affordable Game Servers, Web Hosting, Domains, and SSL.

We also offer Elite Force and Elite Force 2 hosting!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users