• You cannot reply to this topic

6 replies to this topic

#1 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Alrighty. You might have noticed a tweet that went through here a couple of days ago regarding a package I recently received. Co-incidentally, if you've got the UberGames skin active right now, you might have noticed the 'Store' link up there.

One thing a couple of us have been wanting to have is a place to actually buy UberGames branded merchandise. :) Aside from a having cool place where people can get clothing or accessories involving UberGames or its projects (Great for those rare times when we need to promote the brand at a party, or even just for some fun), having an extra revenue stream would go great for maintaining the server and services even more. :)

I've been looking around at several printing services. CaféPress is obviously a bit cliché, and while RedBubble looked really high quality, it doesn't do any other clothing than shirts (And you can only print to the front of those shirts).

So, one more service I've been checking out is Printfection.com. These guys have been getting good reviews and they do all sorts of items.

As a bit of a test, I decided to get one of the drafts of the UberGames logo and have it printed on a shirt. As you can see from the photo, the results are pretty impressive. :) The print quality is really nice, and it's really sharp. Also, apologies for not smiling in the photo. XD

In any case, the store is going to take a while to set up. It's not hosted directly on the UberGames server, so I need to figure out a way to 'slot' it in, so it still feels like it. XD

If anyone has any more print design ideas (I'm thinking about things like the RPG-X logo, or some witty quotes we've had on the forums. Maybe a picture of Kulhane and a spleen XD), I'll take anything you've got. :)

Also, I'm going to start another thread regarding the logo at some point soon... XD

-TiM

Attached Thumbnails

• UberGamesShirt.jpg

#2 Drjebus

Drjebus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

Ooh, we need a new "Teamwork is OP" design for me to buy :)

#3 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hahahaha. That's an awesome idea! Thanks!

I'll have a play with fonts for that and see what we can come up with. :D

#4 RJay45

RJay45

UberGames Developer

• UberGames Admin
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Woah, another Evil mirror universe Tim picture!
Jason

#5 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

ROFL!! WTF. When was the last one? XD

#6 RJay45

RJay45

UberGames Developer

• UberGames Admin