The new UberGames Forum Theme

No replies to this topic

#1 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

I think I mentioned this somewhere else, but I'm going to make a new dedicated thread to it.

It's taken a considerable amount of time (Mainly due to the learning curve, and then the actual design and implementation), but I've been slowly building up a custom theme for the forum, based on the Photoshop design I posted earlier. Hopefully, it's worth the wait. :)

Since it's not finished yet, it's not set as the default theme of the forum, so if you want to see it, you'll need to manually activate it. To do that, simply click on 'Change Theme' in the bottom-left of the forum layout and choose 'UberGames' (Screenshot attached).

It's about 90% finished at this point. And none of the links in the header work yet; that's the next step. XD
Once it's 100%, the default Invision Power Board theme will be disabled and the forum will be locked to the new one. :)

If you do happen to find anything in the forums that looks borked (ie text that isn't legible, or simply elements that look out of alignment), post it here.

Thanks guys! :)

-TiM

Attached Thumbnails

• ubergameslink.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users