• You cannot reply to this topic

23 replies to this topic

#21 Captain Janeway

Captain Janeway

Captain, USS Voyager

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:19 PM

This was the bookmark I was using, though it seems as though it might not be relevant at all now.

http://rpg-x.net/index.php

Posted Image
"There's Coffee in that Nebula!" Captain Kathryn Janeway
"Captain's Perogative is just a fancy term for excuses, Captain's aren't always right!" Callum

#22 Harry Young

Harry Young

Ubergames Lead Lua Coder

• UberGames Developer
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:07 PM

lol, that leads to nowhere but if you remove the index.php you get to ubergames backend-index ^^

#23 William

William

Lead Level Developer - RPG-X

• UberGames Developer
  • 728 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:57 PM

Just followed your Facebook post about the new forum design TiM.

It's nice to see everything has survived, and the change to IPB is awesome, the new version is very modern

#24 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:21 AM

Oh blimey. I was so busy trying to re-map UberGames.org that I clean forgot about RPG-X.net. O_O

Eegads. Alright. I think I might need to go through and just re-do all of the redirect code from scratch. Getting a different result from appending /index.php is just pure funky. ^_^;

Just followed your Facebook post about the new forum design TiM.

It's nice to see everything has survived, and the change to IPB is awesome, the new version is very modern

Haha thanks Will! I was wondering if there'd be any point to posting that stuff on my FB. I think that just justified it. :D

Damn... after the server upgrade and all of the URLs flying about willy-nilly, it sounds like everyone just thought the UberGames site had died. It's going to be a long struggle getting it all back together I think. O_O

Haha thanks a lot! Glad you're enjoying the new forum! I'm loving it much more than VB. Just gotta get it all nicely themed now. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users