Is anybody playing this anymore?

8 replies to this topic

#1 Sleipher

Sleipher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

Hello i live in europe and whenever i check nobody is online on any servers so im wondering if this society has died out or what? cause i think this game is funny and a lot better than Star trek online so i would like to play :P

#2 Jenson

Jenson

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

RPs tend to happen in the evenings in the European timezones. There are certainly a couple of English RPG-X servers that are still active.
Posted Image

#3 Sleipher

Sleipher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

i have been checking basicly the entire day and my brother has 2 though there has been no roleplaying. Will check again tomorow though :P

#4 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

Try tomorrow at 6:30PM GMT onwards :)

Brex.png

There is no such thing as the perfect person, only those who love perfectly.

#5 JDavid

JDavid

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:32 AM

Essentially, the times you want are after what Brex said. Even then, its mostly SRPs and what activity that was left is basically to whichever group (and {UFP}) could scrounge the most out of what activity was left and put it all together in some kind of package. You have to give it to them, theyve done well.

#6 USS_Ragnarok

USS_Ragnarok

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:18 AM

Hello i live in europe and whenever i check nobody is online on any servers so im wondering if this society has died out or what? cause i think this game is funny and a lot better than Star trek online so i would like to play :P

Don't listen to these people. The community is alive and thriving. No, it's not the most active game out there, but it's most definitely active enough. All we need to do is get RPG-X some real publicity, and I promise you, activity will skyrocket across the board. This game is the absolute best game for Star Trek roleplaying in existence. If people knew about it, they'd play it.

-USS Ragnarök
Posted Image

"Thor, Hlödyn's son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate; Ragnarök awaits!"

#7 Taisen-74656

Taisen-74656

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

The community is most definitely alive- it's a matter of finding the right servers, at the right time.

Or, joining one of the variety of still active clans and organizing roleplays via each respective group's members. :D
Posted Image

#8 Ryan Shark

Ryan Shark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:37 AM

RPs tend to happen in the evenings in the European timezones. There are certainly a couple of English RPG-X servers that are still active.

Not only English RPG-X servers are active, there are some german servers too :P.

#9 USS_Ragnarok

USS_Ragnarok

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:06 PM

That's helpful, if you happen to speak German. :P Und mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht, sir. ;) :D

-USS Ragnarök
Posted Image

"Thor, Hlödyn's son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate; Ragnarök awaits!"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users