5 replies to this topic

#1 Ferengi

Ferengi

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:28 AM

Posted Image

Hello again,
I want to announce the revive of EFG und the new name "Star Trek: New Frontiers" (STNF). There where a lot of improvements, some I am going to list here:
->2 brand new designs. 1 Standard PHP-Fusion Theme, for oldschool people. ;) (Theme switcher at home site.)
->We will host 1 RPG-X Public Server, as rescue if your server crashes and a restart would take longer. The same with a Holomatch Server, also public and free to play.
->Known good download and upload Speed. (Maximum)

I also got B'Elanna back in the team so that we should be able to activate your downloads realy fast.

Long text, short information. *gg*
Here's the link, hafe fun. ;)

http://ST-NewFrontiers.de (Don't care about ".de", it is still an englisch website.)
Posted Image

#2 Apprentice

Apprentice

Mighty pirate!

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:36 PM

If EFG was any indication, this one will be just as dead this time next year . . .

#3 Ferengi

Ferengi

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:29 PM

You don't have any idea which problems EFG had. EFg had none problems, only other projects on the same root. Time change and problems going to be erased. So you should offer this project more respect, also you should offer more respect to the people you talk with.
Posted Image

#4 Apprentice

Apprentice

Mighty pirate!

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:19 PM

You don't have any idea which problems EFG had. EFg had none problems, only other projects on the same root. Time change and problems going to be erased. So you should offer this project more respect, also you should offer more respect to the people you talk with.

With this kind of attitude, I really doubt that people will use this 'new service'. I certainly won't . . .

#5 Ferengi

Ferengi

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

This is the best attitude you can have. Learn from mistakes in the past, so that you won't repeat them in the future. I think you don't realy understand me, the point which I am talking about. I think you should be more social, you write only negative and respectless posts. So I don't think that I have to loose any other words to you. People should make there own opinion about STNF.
Posted Image

#6 GSIO01

GSIO01

UberGames Developer

• UberGames Developer
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:10 AM

Skip it here please and dicuss this somewhere else if you must.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users