• You cannot reply to this topic

3 replies to this topic

#1 GSIO01

GSIO01

UberGames Developer

• UberGames Developer
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:06 AM

A few days ago I received a mail by Autodesk. I was a bit of shocked acutally as they are offering free 3-year licences for many of their products (including 3DS Max 2010, 3DS Max 2011, Maya and many more) for students.

So if you are a student and are interested in 3D Graphics or other Autodesk products make sure to visit http://students.autodesk.com. All you need to get access to the software is to register with your personal university e-mail adress.

#2 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:57 AM

After I saw this, I went and checked it out. It's still valid. ^_^

This is absolutely awesome. I'm going to see how hard well it goes compared to MAX and if I could potentially swap to it. :D

#3 GSIO01

GSIO01

UberGames Developer

• UberGames Developer
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:24 AM

There are now versions 2010, 2011, and 2012 available for almost all Autodesk Softwares as far as I'm aware of ... just updated to 3DS Max 2012.

#4 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

Ugh. Maya is confusing as all hell. ._. I'm going to have to avoid the temptation of going back to MAX. XD Version 2012 there sounds mighty tempting haha.

I'm going to stick it out with Maya if I can. If I find any awesome tutorial sites I'll stick em here. At the moment even creating a box is taking effort. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users