#1 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

for all those who prefer graphical games to storyline games, just leave lol

i know this is like 10 years old, but its still like one of the best games around :D. EPIC 3D combat RTS game, just........epic! :D

anyone played it? or even heard of it?
Milk...the final frontier...these the the voyages of the milk-float....30,000, its 5 year mission to deliver strange new milk's. to seek out new cartons and new varieties....to boldly go where no milkman has gone before....
(Star Trek TOS them play's but it is being sung by cow's so it goes moo mooooo moo mo m m moooooo)

#2 Apprentice

Apprentice

Mighty pirate!

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:43 AM

Played it several times now, probably has one of most original storylines of the past decade or so.

Wasn't that fond of Cataclysm and I never got around in playing Homeworld 2 . . .

#3 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:14 AM

ive never played the sequels, only the original one, which i havent even completed yet -.- :/

but the game is so awesome, not just in storyline, but the actual gameplay as well, like 3d RTS, great idea :D
Milk...the final frontier...these the the voyages of the milk-float....30,000, its 5 year mission to deliver strange new milk's. to seek out new cartons and new varieties....to boldly go where no milkman has gone before....
(Star Trek TOS them play's but it is being sung by cow's so it goes moo mooooo moo mo m m moooooo)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users