#1 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:29 PM

Yes, im trying to do that :D

I was wondering, exactly how to do it. I cant just plant the file in and hope it works. I know you make a .model file as well, but could someone please provide me with a tutorial of exactly how to do something like that?

- Alex Ooiue
Milk...the final frontier...these the the voyages of the milk-float....30,000, its 5 year mission to deliver strange new milk's. to seek out new cartons and new varieties....to boldly go where no milkman has gone before....
(Star Trek TOS them play's but it is being sung by cow's so it goes moo mooooo moo mo m m moooooo)

#2 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:02 PM

anyone? at all? or at least a tutorial that already exists?
Milk...the final frontier...these the the voyages of the milk-float....30,000, its 5 year mission to deliver strange new milk's. to seek out new cartons and new varieties....to boldly go where no milkman has gone before....
(Star Trek TOS them play's but it is being sung by cow's so it goes moo mooooo moo mo m m moooooo)

#3 Scooter

Scooter

The Canon Man

• UberGames Admin
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:36 PM

Which model are you trying to convert?

#4 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:31 AM

8472, warbots, headbot (the little flying bots to activate big ones), forgeboss, Hirogen, Hirogenboss, malon, klingon, klingonfem and etherian (or stasis in the SP pk3 file)

yes, all in one go lol, but i know ill have to do it one at a time of course, but ill plant them in all 1 pk3 file

i already d/l the Reaver and Avatar and Harvester from the gray skin pack, so i dont need to do them, but ill have to ask permission if i want to plant them in this pack

#5 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:27 PM

Already been done

Brex.png

There is no such thing as the perfect person, only those who love perfectly.

#6 Ryan

Ryan

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:26 PM

That was incredibly unhelpful. What do is say "Already done" then give him the link...

- Ryan -

#7 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

exactly -.-

anyone have the link?

#8 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:09 PM

well actually, i want the Etherian models WITH animations, unlike the ones for that pack, plus ALL 3 kinds of warbots:

the big ones
the smaller ones
the littl head ones that go into the bigger ones and smaller ones :/

#9 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:18 AM

Oh right... well I don't have the link... I don't know where they are... somewhere at filefront... probably... search the forums.

Brex.png

There is no such thing as the perfect person, only those who love perfectly.

#10 Scooter

Scooter

The Canon Man

• UberGames Admin
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:44 AM

Laz Rojas converted the Etherian to Holomatch, but I don't know how much more would need to be done to convert it to RPG-X.

#11 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:04 AM

im trying....and failing -.-

#12 Patrick Newstone

Patrick Newstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:29 PM

Well, B'Elanna and I converted it, it will be avaiable in our new Alien Pack soon. ^^
Posted Image

Mapping is easy. The readme is the true quest.

#13 Ryan Shark

Ryan Shark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:31 PM

Well, B'Elanna and I converted it, it will be avaiable in our new Alien Pack soon. ^^

Heureka!:):love:

#14 Smith

Smith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

*Dons flameproof body armour*

Any idea roughly when we might maybe get a glimpse of a release date for this Alien Pack?

#15 Patrick Newstone

Patrick Newstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:21 AM

The release date is quite unclear, but there is an Alpha of a my new Hirogen and Malon skinpack. They're quite buggy, but it's possible to use them in an rp-session.

http://brave-explore...d&threadID=2862
(Click at the attached file, not the download link. ^^)

(New ones: hirogen2 and malon2)
Posted Image

#16 Patrick Newstone

Patrick Newstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:51 PM

*Dons flameproof body armour*

Any idea roughly when we might maybe get a glimpse of a release date for this Alien Pack?

Sry for double post, here is the pack: http://brave-explore...62085#post62085

So have fun! ^^
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users