24 replies to this topic

#21 Grotle

Grotle

Lv.48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:49 PM

Robertson, I have an easier way of helping you. Ever heard of "Action Replay DS"?

It's basically a cheat system (Which I don't own. :( ) and it's gives you a load of items such as Rare Candy, All TM/HM etc. You could own Lance with that. :P

In addition, I am using a Netgear Wireless router and my father has passworded it so I cannot gain access to it.

#22 Apprentice

Apprentice

Mighty pirate!

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:58 PM

Our Wireless Hub is running WPA2, the DS Lite seems to only like WEP. >.<

Didn't have any problem hooking it up to a WPA2 hub. You'll have to use slot #4, 5 or 6 to do it though, the first three slots only supports WEP keys. At least, that was the device I gotten dumped in my hand . . .

#23 Grotle

Grotle

Lv.48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

Thanks for that, Apprentice.

#24 Lannister

Lannister

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

You'll have to use slot #4, 5 or 6 to do it though, the first three slots only supports WEP keys. At least, that was the device I gotten dumped in my hand . . .

Mine only has three slots, all of them WEP. >.>

#25 Robertson

Robertson

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:40 PM

Robertson, I have an easier way of helping you. Ever heard of "Action Replay DS"?

It's basically a cheat system (Which I don't own. :( ) and it's gives you a load of items such as Rare Candy, All TM/HM etc. You could own Lance with that. :P

In addition, I am using a Netgear Wireless router and my father has passworded it so I cannot gain access to it.

Yehh, I'm not a big fan of cheats, I prefer to play the game through before I begin with them... It's a stubbornness thing. =p
Posted Image
The above signature is a testament to the days when roleplaying was actually alive.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users