46 replies to this topic

#41 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:00 AM

i suggest we leave arguements to private matters, this is an internal STC affair

any arguements must be PMed to me here or on the site, end of discussion

oh, and thanks JDavid :)
Milk...the final frontier...these the the voyages of the milk-float....30,000, its 5 year mission to deliver strange new milk's. to seek out new cartons and new varieties....to boldly go where no milkman has gone before....
(Star Trek TOS them play's but it is being sung by cow's so it goes moo mooooo moo mo m m moooooo)

#42 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

SRP Star Trek: Continuum needs members! join us and sign up!
Milk...the final frontier...these the the voyages of the milk-float....30,000, its 5 year mission to deliver strange new milk's. to seek out new cartons and new varieties....to boldly go where no milkman has gone before....
(Star Trek TOS them play's but it is being sung by cow's so it goes moo mooooo moo mo m m moooooo)

#43 Telex Ferra

Telex Ferra

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:31 PM

There is no point in masqurading yourself to prevent being detected, if you know the odds are against you, then you certainly know you are going to fail.

((10char))

#44 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:07 AM

((10char))

(10 char +1)

Brex.png

There is no such thing as the perfect person, only those who love perfectly.

#45 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:00 PM

Okay. I was just asked to come in here and clean up the place.

I'm not exactly sure how an RPG group advertisement suddenly turned into a totally insubstantial accusation that someone might be someone else. Innocent until proven guilty, and no threadjacking please. :P

If anyone thinks I deleted anything that was legitimate to the thread, please PM me and I can restore it.

In the meantime, let me just say thanks for the advertisement and all the best of luck. :)

-TiM

#46 Grotle

Grotle

Lv.48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:13 PM

I am hosting a server for the General Public. Not like a group at all.

This will be unoffically linked to {STC}. FA Ooiue has authorised this and I have posted a required class set on EFfiles for people to download.

Enjoy roleplaying and have fun! :)

#47 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

Star Trek: Continuum

Starts: Friday 23rd April 20:00 GMT

{STC} Space-Time Continuum Roleplay Server

Positions are available. Senior positions are taken, but thats all. All are welcome and will be accepted.

Then sign up to the SRP HERE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users