Happy New Year!!!!

3 replies to this topic

#1 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:04 AM

Yeah. There's already a thread about it, but it looks like it's for the more apathetic people so I'm not touching it with a 20 foot pole. :$

For those people a little more enthusiastic about it, Happy New Year! :D
Not just that though, the first decade of the 21st century is now over. Pretty crazy stuff. I've gone thru high school, uni, RPG-X, a year in Japan and 2 fulltime jobs since then... XD

I tend to think of the year clocking over as a little more than just another day. The clocks are basically reset and it feels like the slate has been wiped clean for another year. People stop and think about what they did in 2009 and what they should do in 2010.

That being said, my goals/resolutions for this year are:
-Get my blog and Twitter working properly and finally write something people might want to read.
-Sign off on all of the UberGames site stuff and kickstart the new projects we've been designing.
-Set aside more time for playing games.
-Get outside and have more fun.

That being said. What is your resolution for the year? :)

#2 Scooter

Scooter

The Canon Man

• UberGames Admin
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:59 AM

Actually, this is the last year of the decade. Since there was no year zero, the next decade doesn't begin until 2011. Just like the current millenium started in 2001 rather than 2000.

My resolution was to empty my garbage can; mission accomplished.

#3 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:44 AM

My resolution is to get back to being healthy, but you know... the weather is dangerous :P

Brex.png

There is no such thing as the perfect person, only those who love perfectly.

#4 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:59 AM

Actually, this is the last year of the decade. Since there was no year zero, the next decade doesn't begin until 2011. Just like the current millenium started in 2001 rather than 2000.

Hmm, I hadn't heard of it like that before. I guess by the end of the decade, they all mean that the 'naughties' have ended and now the 'tennies' (teenies?) have started.

My resolution was to empty my garbage can; mission accomplished.

Lol. Ding. XD

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users