• You cannot reply to this topic

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan Donoue

Jonathan Donoue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:08 PM

I want To make Some skins Of the Uniforms Seen In ST VOY Endgame From the era of admiral janeway. Would this Just be the same as adding a new Skin Option To an Existing Character???

#2 Robertson

Robertson

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:31 AM

I believe there already are some endgame skins out there... I might be wrong though...
Posted Image
The above signature is a testament to the days when roleplaying was actually alive.

#3 The Tenth Doctor

The Tenth Doctor

Admiral of the Fleet

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:58 AM

Its been done. Jonathan Kent has done some, as well as someone else. That Jessica person, I think.

Luke Sutton, AKA 'The Doctor'

Media critic, writer, filmmaker, gamer, Trekker, and Time Lord. Site manager (still!) of Elite Force Files.com & creator of fan-film series Star Trek: UnitySatire is to me what winning elections isn't to Gordon Brown.

For links and info on my projects & investigations, view my blog:

http://lukesutton.blogspot.com/

Personal opinions are not endorsed by Filefront, Gateway Productions or Unity Starbase.

#4 Jessica Bennet

Jessica Bennet

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:59 AM

yes i "That Jessica Person" has made some or attempted im currently making them for every character and its taking time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Q: (referring to Chakotay) I was wondering, Kathy. What could anyone possibly see in this big oaf anyway? Is it the tattoo? Because MINE'S BIGGER!
Captain Janeway: Not big enough.

#5 Jonathan Donoue

Jonathan Donoue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:27 PM

can someone please provide the link to download then please, or put me in touch with jonathan Kent =P

#6 Robertson

Robertson

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:06 PM

A. Read

yes i "That Jessica Person" has made some or attempted im currently making them for every character and its taking time

B. Why not do it yourself? It's not hard to get in touch with him.
Posted Image
The above signature is a testament to the days when roleplaying was actually alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users