5 replies to this topic

#1 R'sera

R'sera

Token Caitian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:24 PM

I am trying to figure out where the "ww2" skins are hidden in. I have looked at all the normal .pk3s in baseef and rpgx folders but I can't seem to find the ww2 seven and janeway skins or textures. Any help is appreciated.

#2 Jessica Bennet

Jessica Bennet

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:37 PM

just do /model seven/ww2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Q: (referring to Chakotay) I was wondering, Kathy. What could anyone possibly see in this big oaf anyway? Is it the tattoo? Because MINE'S BIGGER!
Captain Janeway: Not big enough.

#3 The Tenth Doctor

The Tenth Doctor

Admiral of the Fleet

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:21 PM

I think she means where the actual files are located in the pk3s rather than how to load the models.

Also, I beg you to give thread titles more specific names so we know what everyone is banging on about rather than a list of "ZOMG HELP PLZ" titles.

Luke Sutton, AKA 'The Doctor'

Media critic, writer, filmmaker, gamer, Trekker, and Time Lord. Site manager (still!) of Elite Force Files.com & creator of fan-film series Star Trek: UnitySatire is to me what winning elections isn't to Gordon Brown.

For links and info on my projects & investigations, view my blog:

http://lukesutton.blogspot.com/

Personal opinions are not endorsed by Filefront, Gateway Productions or Unity Starbase.

#4 R'sera

R'sera

Token Caitian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:15 PM

Thank you, yes I want to find the actual .tga files so that I can manipulate them. Sorry about the title, hadn't thought about that ;)

#5 R'sera

R'sera

Token Caitian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:28 PM

I tried linking in like ms Bennet suggested but it did not produce a result. It is just a mystery that it is not in any of my pk3 files( unless I am just blind ;)

#6 Jessica Bennet

Jessica Bennet

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:41 AM

oh its in the pak0 or pak1 or something in the baseef because its from vanilla ef

under seven
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Q: (referring to Chakotay) I was wondering, Kathy. What could anyone possibly see in this big oaf anyway? Is it the tattoo? Because MINE'S BIGGER!
Captain Janeway: Not big enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users