#1 Alex Ooiue

Alex Ooiue

MILK!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

Greetings from The Final Frontier!

we are a small group that started in mid-august, and we hope to get more members

plz visit us here:

http://st-tff.forumotion.com/
Milk...the final frontier...these the the voyages of the milk-float....30,000, its 5 year mission to deliver strange new milk's. to seek out new cartons and new varieties....to boldly go where no milkman has gone before....
(Star Trek TOS them play's but it is being sung by cow's so it goes moo mooooo moo mo m m moooooo)

#2 Grizz

Grizz

• RPG-X Tester
  • 984 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:17 AM

Good luck to you! Small groups tend to form into the most fun with the right people ^_^

#3 Gregory House

Gregory House

AKA: Gregory House

• RPG-X Tester
  • 462 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 02:51 AM

Good luck and godspeed! :)

#4 The Tenth Doctor

The Tenth Doctor

Admiral of the Fleet

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:15 AM

Best of luck.

Luke Sutton, AKA 'The Doctor'

Media critic, writer, filmmaker, gamer, Trekker, and Time Lord. Site manager (still!) of Elite Force Files.com & creator of fan-film series Star Trek: UnitySatire is to me what winning elections isn't to Gordon Brown.

For links and info on my projects & investigations, view my blog:

http://lukesutton.blogspot.com/

Personal opinions are not endorsed by Filefront, Gateway Productions or Unity Starbase.

#5 Jonathan Donoue

Jonathan Donoue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:55 PM

Good Morning, Noon and Night Ladies And Gentlemen and Tri-Gendered Species I am John Donoue The Server Owner For The Final Frontier RP Clan, Just Thought Id Tell you A Little About us.

Our admins are:

Fleet Admiral: Liam White (Clan Founder)
Admiral: Alex Ooiue (Clan Co founder)
Vice Admiral: Jonathan Donoue (Server Owner)
Rear Admiral: Johnson (server Admin)

We Currently Run One SRP Untill sometime after New Year. This SRP Is Star Trek: Time Which was originally Pulse Fusion But Due To Pulse Fusion's Closure It was Transferred to us.
Pending SRPs are:

Star Trek: The Final Frontier (main)
Star Trek: Pathfinder (Secondary)

As A Small Group We are Always Looking for New Members and a little assistance Getting off the ground. We are looking for help Createing A Rank&class Pack and Some Voy EndGame Skins. Should anyone choose to assist I assure you that We have Rewards Lined up =P.

September Saw The Launch Of our RPG-X Server which has been running smoothly Ever since (touch wood)

Once Again Id Just Like to say Hi and I wish you all Happy Role-playing On this Awesome Modification to a Truly Classic Game.

Peace And Long Life and my the Prophets Be with you.

#6 Jonathan Donoue

Jonathan Donoue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:18 PM

It is unfortunate to announce that TFF has closed. Thankyou for your support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users