• This topic is locked This topic is locked

67 replies to this topic

#21 Leila1

Leila1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:56 AM

I for one think of the same thing, since he did it before he will do it again. I will give him 0.1% of my open mind, just because he apologised in public.

#22 EF2 Munro

EF2 Munro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:57 AM

4 times? *whistles* Once is enough but 4, nah.

Mmmmm......cake....*dreams*

Anyway, I know how you all must feel, he is a lying cheater and must be banished from RPG-X for good.

#23 Leila1

Leila1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:59 AM

4 times?

You don't need to rub it in our faces.

#24 EF2 Munro

EF2 Munro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:01 PM

That wasn't my intention.
Posted Image

#25 Darknight

Darknight

• Members
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:25 PM

so looking at this i remembered..this is who faked leukemia...

so basically put, never mind about redeeming yourself in my mind...my offer is closed
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:19 PM

so looking at this i remembered..this is who faked leukemia...

so basically put, never mind about redeeming yourself in my mind...my offer is closed

Agreed. I'm done here...

#27 Leila1

Leila1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:33 PM

To him that's like saying he has 5 coins instead of 4.

Yeah, i guess my 0.1% is off, i just had a little look over the wider picture. He's done too much to just be 'forgiven' like that, faking leukemia is nothing to be joking about, there are people who really have to suffer it, so it's nothing for munro to play with.

#28 The Tenth Doctor

The Tenth Doctor

Admiral of the Fleet

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:38 PM

I know I did something wrong. I know that you will not be able to forgive me straight away but I know I can prove myself to be a valuable member of your community again...
But please give it some though and consideration when trying to forgive me. Sometimes, I wish I never did those things but hell I learned to control myself, learning how to supress my anger and learn how to respect people in a whole new way.
I respect each and everyone of you, how you RP, reinforcing the rules and such but I think there are far worse people out there than me and they need stopping. Now I have stopped creating false identities and I want to apologise to everyone and I though this would be the best way.
I sincerely apologise to these people:
- John Sheppard - For stealing his stuff
- Richard Quy - For using his identity
- Grizz and all of HTRP - For trying to fool you guys
- Leila and Laz - For inflicting a hell of a lot of damage upon you and the group
- Telex Ferra - For not believing in you when I should have
- The Tenth Doctor - Basically, I didn't listen to you and I should have
- Everyone else - For being a complete twat

lol

Luke Sutton, AKA 'The Doctor'

Media critic, writer, filmmaker, gamer, Trekker, and Time Lord. Site manager (still!) of Elite Force Files.com & creator of fan-film series Star Trek: UnitySatire is to me what winning elections isn't to Gordon Brown.

For links and info on my projects & investigations, view my blog:

http://lukesutton.blogspot.com/

Personal opinions are not endorsed by Filefront, Gateway Productions or Unity Starbase.

#29 Chris Wilkinson

Chris Wilkinson

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:38 PM

Wow, some turnout and similar opinions,

Munro/John Armstrong, I will think on this, but don't expect a miracle. You have apologised in the past but continued to do what you do.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 Leila1

Leila1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:46 PM

For now i don't believe it. If no identity appears within the next 6 months - 1 year, then i might begin to believe he means it. He can't expect it to be done in a week or something.

#31 Chris Wilkinson

Chris Wilkinson

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:49 PM

He is a slippery one
Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 Dave

Dave

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:58 PM

I wouldn't waste my time on him...
The Captain's Rules
Rule #1: The Captain is always right.
Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, see rule number one.

#33 Chris Wilkinson

Chris Wilkinson

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:29 PM

Dave, I think that is something we can agree on
Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 JDavid

JDavid

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:50 PM

Ive already washed my hands of this little twit. Your not wanted here no more...take the fecking hint this time.

#35 Benny

Benny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:37 AM

He's apologied 4 times to me for things he's done. After 3 of those times he took actions resulted in a further apology. "I APOLOGISE FOR DOING WHAT I DID I WONT DO IT AGAIN" - that sort of thing.

So my only reaction to this can be

The Apology is a Lie just like the cake.

So this is the infamous Alex Munro that terrorizes RPG-X eh? Well, if I was anybody I wouldn't accept his apology. Just like Jadzia, I don't even know him but now that I've read everyone else's comments, then I for one wish I never did.

What kind of an arse would create a fake ID and then say that the fake person has leukemia? That is really sick. I feel like puking up in the nearest toilet. It is really, really cold that. I don't understand why he would do that.

I mean yeah fine, he had the guts to apologize in public, admit that he did everything wrong and yeah, he apologizes to everyone in a list but that doesn't mean after god knows how many fake ID's he created, that doesn't mean you should let him back.

I personally would give him another chance. Just one more! If he blows it......he would be banned entirely from RPG-X2.

"What kind of an arse would create a fake ID and then say that the fake person had leukemia?" - Well, EF2 Alex Munro....your rubbing it to hard. But we do want EF1 Munro to know what he has done wrong.....at the same time never doing it again.

"I mean yeah fine, he had the guts to apologize in public, admit that he did everything wrong and yeah, he apologizes to everyone in a list but that doesn't mean after god knows how many fake ID's he created, that doesn't mean you should let him back." - Alex had the guts to say it infront of everybody. If he truly does not mean it. He would just make himself even badder. But even if he does mean it. We should forgive him for his mistakes. And MOVE ON! If we just sit here and keep moaning about what he did. We will all be here for another 300 years.

I do realize he made a big mistake but, were human. Thats what we do. Alex unfortantly, is a sample of what humans can be. We might not be at that level. Someday, you might be at that level. But if you try your hardest, you might be able to avoid it. Clearly, Alex did not try his hardest. Although, we can do something about it. We can help him.....instead of putting him down.

I have to say, I have lost a lot of repect for Munro. But it doesn't mean I am putting him down.

One more thing. I will continue to support Munro being the good person I am. If anyone has an objection. It will be noted in my personal log.

Good Day!
Allen

#36 Gar

Gar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:12 AM

...That's sad...the fact that you have a list of things to apologize for...or that you let it grow this long before trying to make it up...Another thing is, I don't know what you plan to get out of it. I think you expect that this will make all the previous stuff you've done go away...so you can do it again. That's the only explanation for why you've done it 4 times. (Sorry, that's the only time I'll say 4. XD) Munro...you give Munro a bad name...

#37 sharpkiller

sharpkiller

Queen Fanatic

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:30 PM

But even if he does mean it. We should forgive him for his mistakes. And MOVE ON! If we just sit here and keep moaning about what he did. We will all be here for another 300 years.

He doesn't deserve to be forgiven. He's been a menace to this community, and has brought a great amount headaches for many of us. We don't have to keep moaning about what he did, all we have to do is ignore him and move on.

Sharpkiller.png

#38 Benny

Benny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:07 PM

He doesn't deserve to be forgiven. He's been a menace to this community, and has brought a great amount headaches for many of us. We don't have to keep moaning about what he did, all we have to do is ignore him and move on.

Ignoring him might just make or cause him to do what he did again.

Everyone deserves to be forgiven. If you don't forgive somebody, its like a giant weight. And that giant weight, may never be able to be lifted after a while. But right now you have the chance to lift that weight.

Menace or not, at one point the menace might have to give up. Which would be sometime about now. Alex, I know has brought a lot of headaches into this community. But he might have a reason for bring them here. Their is always the possibility that Alex does not receive enough attention at home. Which would cause him to do the things he has done.

If we ignore him. He will continue. We do not ignore him, he might stop.

But what I am saying is, you don't have to ban him from every RPG-X2 server known to man kind. Just.....if he comes into an RPG-X2 server and starts to impersonate, or comes impersonating. Just say "Alex...No". Its that simple.

Good Day People
Allen

#39 Benny

Benny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:19 PM

...That's sad...the fact that you have a list of things to apologize for...or that you let it grow this long before trying to make it up...Another thing is, I don't know what you plan to get out of it. I think you expect that this will make all the previous stuff you've done go away...so you can do it again. That's the only explanation for why you've done it 4 times. (Sorry, that's the only time I'll say 4. XD) Munro...you give Munro a bad name...

It might be said. But then again, Munro had created a list of things to apologize for which is perfectly normal for him in his state of mind.

"That you let it grow this long before trying to make it up." - I waited 2 weeks before making up to a friend that I had lied to. But when I composed that letter. I started to feel relieved. Like a giant weight has just been lifted. After that, we started talking again. Things began to become normal. Alex is doing that same thing here in his situation.

But all you guys do is LET HIM DOWN! That is not very nice. In fact, Alex could even be hurt more by doing that to him. Letting people down, isn't the best way to do things.

Good Day People
Allen

#40 Darknight

Darknight

• Members
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:55 PM

dont let him down....you have no idea wht he has done....what could we "let him down" on?

and please do not double post
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users