#1 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:14 AM

Welcome to the Japanese Culture Forum!
って言うか日本の文化のフォーラムへようこそ!

I'll probably point out that this is an experimental forum. I have no idea if this forum will be useful or not so we'll have to keep an eye on it.

It's no overstatement to say that the success of video games as a whole has probably hinged significantly on Japan for a long time now.
With companies like Nintendo and Sony still providing the majority of console hardware even today, I'd say that Japan definitely forms a very important part of video game culture.

However, even without gaming hardware and software, a large amount of other parts of Japanese culture such as comics and TV shows (including but DEFINITELY NOT LIMITED TO manga and anime) are also becoming more mainstream in the Western world.

Because of that, I'd like to announce that this forum is for people who are interested in Japanese culture as well as those who are interested in learning the language to generally discuss any thing they'd like about such topics.

Please note that the standard UberGames Board Rules such as no derogatory behavior and inappropriate content apply.

Have fun!

-TiM

#2 maque564

maque564

Banned n00bian

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:22 AM

Rar!�蠍s���������=t 侳����K��L驨�晹

#3 Apprentice

Apprentice

Mighty pirate!

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:44 AM

www.actiefspammetje.bot :P

#4 Martin Thompson

Martin Thompson

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:11 PM

Lol, are you dutch?

#5 Apprentice

Apprentice

Mighty pirate!

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:40 PM

Ikke wel. Net zo Hollands als de menigte die in beweging kwam vanavond . . .

#6 Martin Thompson

Martin Thompson

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

Inderdaad, all over the news, maja ik was zoals gewoonlijk weer niet op de hoogte totdat mijn ma riep :P Anyway, lets keep it English in here, oh wait, Japanese :P

#7 Apprentice

Apprentice

Mighty pirate!

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:02 PM

Ach, die oranje Smurfjes hebben het toch niet door wij hier zitten samen met die spambot, dus we kunnen voorlopig nog wel even doorgaan . . . ;)

#8 Martin Thompson

Martin Thompson

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:29 PM

Das waar :P

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users