Filefront Cracks Down on Illegal Content

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

49 replies to this topic

#41 Telex Ferra

Telex Ferra

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:58 PM

Okay guys, can we just stop this here before someone says something they'll regret. You've all made your points and arguing this any further serves no purpose, and diverts from the spirit of the mod and the website in question.

I am saying this from a neutral perspective, it makes me very unhappy to see intelligent members of our community arguing over something like this.

#42 Apprentice

Apprentice

Mighty pirate!

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:31 PM

Would it be possible if people could get back on topic or cease this endless, and pointless debate?

Okay guys, can we just stop this here before someone says something they'll regret. You've all made your points and arguing this any further serves no purpose, and diverts from the spirit of the mod and the website in question.

I am saying this from a neutral perspective, it makes me very unhappy to see intelligent members of our community arguing over something like this.

Find by me, after Hocking answers a perfectly valid question I asked him a few posts back . . .

#43 Telex Ferra

Telex Ferra

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:33 PM

No, just stop, NOW

#44 Apprentice

Apprentice

Mighty pirate!

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:38 PM

No, just stop, NOW

No, after. By stopping now, you are aiding him in avoiding his actions when he was a site-administrator or is that your intention ??

#45 Telex Ferra

Telex Ferra

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:14 PM

My personal opinion is irrelevant, please stop.

#46 Dave

Dave

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:08 PM

Locking this thread to prevent any more argument would be advisable...
The Captain's Rules
Rule #1: The Captain is always right.
Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, see rule number one.

#47 sharpkiller

sharpkiller

Queen Fanatic

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:18 PM

*sigh* Must every thread turn into an argument on these forums. Indeed, this should be locked now. ==>

Sharpkiller.png

#48 khamseen

khamseen

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:25 PM

It's saddening when I've just gotten home from hospital after almost having died and now having to live with the fact I've lost 4 years worth of memories and I find that there are still such narrow minded, self opinionated, ridiculous little jerks who take pleasure from trying to force their views on a group who obviously (taken from that no one has agreed with the person) don't agree.

I'd like to just make a quick post to point out that what you are doing now leads me to believe that you did in fact deserve what you got and it was most probably for violating the rules on FileFront since you're breaking the rules on these boards right now with such little respect.

*Quotes from the rules*

1, Under no circumstances will you flame anybody or any group on this forum. This includes calling them n00bs. No dramafest, importing drama from other forums, ridiculous circlejerking (Oh forum user A, you're so awesome. Aw thanks, you're so awesome too forum user B.), no trolling. This is a mod forum, not an aol chat room.

(I made the relevant part of the FIRST rule, bold for you because you seem to have trouble with rules.)

2, If you dont agree with another group's policies, do not agrue about them on this forum. This forum is for the community to comment and help with RPG-X's development. I will be really mad if you do this. If you don't like a certain group then please to be shutting up and not joining them. I don't care if their group is "terrible" or "inactive" you won't be talking crap about other groups.

(Again, I made it bold, though EFFiles may not be an RP group, it is a group/community non the less and I believe the rule still applies.)

Behaviour that has been observed many times but apperantly I'm the only non-Holo Federation 'member' here . . .

If rule 2 didn't apply to your comments about EFFiles, it does apply to Holo Fed, so how about you leave the grudge, back away from your PC and leave Hocking alone like a good little boy?

Posted Image

#49 Telex Ferra

Telex Ferra

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:46 PM

Okay, Ross has had his weigh in. Now everyone please stop!

#50 khamseen

khamseen

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:12 AM

Okay, Ross has had his weigh in. Now everyone please stop!

LOL, yes I do apologise for continuing the "discussion", but circumstances left me no choice other than to be late to the party :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users