ST-O-RP (Updated)

• You cannot reply to this topic

56 replies to this topic

#41 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:32 PM

Ok then people, as most of you know I don't get easily annoyed... well I am annoyed now.

I have put a lot of work into this SRP and no-one ever turns up, if you genuinely can't turn up please, PLEASE, tell me why! I have written the basis for 3 seasons so far but can't even get off the first episode because of one certain person. Their job has now been put up for apps now. XO and CE are now available, please apply HERE

I don understand that people might not be able to make it so please tell me and you won't be put at risk of loosing your job.

Brex.png

There is no such thing as the perfect person, only those who love perfectly.

#42 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:49 PM

Well me and the ST-O-RP admins have been working with this for a few weeks now and it's now at a releasable state! It's not quite finished yet, but it's good enough.
http://www.st-o-rp.com/
Tell me what you think :)
(This site requires a new login separate from the forums)
Also for the crew of the USS Banting, our SRP, please also sign up at http://www.st-o-rp.com/USS_Banting/ this will be used for things such as the crew, personal logs and mission information, it's not becoming a text rp, so don't worry :) This will require another sign up as well, sorry :D

Brex.png

#43 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:28 AM

Updatesssssss
I'm considering moving the Banting SRP to a Wednesday evening, as far as I know no other SRP is running at this time but that is probably for a reason though...
If you think you could make it please post here, I really don't want to see 2 years of my work lost to the abyss of the internet archive

Brex.png

#44 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:50 AM

Star Trek Banting II is now being postponed until a later, unconfirmed date, probably within a few months though, maybe starting around Christmas time (which helps since IU that is when the SRP starts, 22nd of December 2400). Hope you can come when there is an empty time slot!

Brex.png

#45 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 02:42 PM

Star Trek Online Role Play Administrator Academy - Now taking applications!

Do you want to become part of something bigger?
If so join the admin academy and learn the tricks of the trade and maybe even be selected to become one of ST-O-RP's very own. So what are you waiting for?
Make a post in the Academy Application area and keep an ear out for further notices!

Brex.png

#46 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:28 AM

We at Star Trek Online Role Play want to hear your views, what grinds your gears? (Love ya Doc ;))
Check out http://www.st-o-rp.c...iewforum.php?35 and get posting!
NB. Login may be required to view forum, please sign up at our new site if you have not done so already

Brex.png

#47 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:28 PM

Ah update again :)
We have a new site at http://hosted.3rdfle...orums/index.php We're still working on it, but we feel we're near completing the forum section :)

Brex.png

#48 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:25 PM

New for Star Trek Online Role Play, that's right folks! We will never die!!! Mwa ha ha ha ha :P

Coming up in 2010

Star Trek: The New Generation - Set after Nemesis following the crew of the Enterprise in the strange new galaxy where the Romulans and Federation are allies... or are they???

Also... Star Trek Enterprise Series 5... like a few others I wasn't sure Trip really died (holodeck, he winked, he's Trip... he CAN'T die!!!) so we see where that leaves him

And last but not least, Star Trek Revenge following the crew of the USS Ariana and Starbase Unity 1 Outreach.

And of course at the end of Star Trek Banting II Series 1 we will be completing a major server overhaul and updating to rpg-xEF. We will also be clearing out a lot of unnecessary files and maybe investing in a full-time server. So we're not dead, stay tuned and find out more ;)

Brex.png

#49 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

Star Trek Online Role Play turns 7 this Tuesday coming. So I want to see cake on the ST-O-RP forums :D

Brex.png

#50 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:20 PM

Oh of course... I forgot... a prize :D Based on SRP performance on the Sunday on Tuesday we will be giving out 1 free 5 day pass to Star Trek Online. (oooooooooh :P) you don't even have to be signed up... just be there, it will be a special episode written for this random anniversary :). We will be hopefully having our first official event on the Tuesday on our new semi-dedicated server and we will also hopefully be showcasing the 'youngest' admin on RPG-X who really knuckled down, learnt the stuff and has proven himself time and again as a modeller.

So there is a lot to look forward too, plus we hope to reveal the new signatures for our group and we will be providing a retrospective look at the past 7 years, including the highs and lows.

So we hope you've had as much fun as we have, and continue to do!
-Brex and the whole ST-O-RP admin team

Brex.png

#51 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:16 AM

Current 'bookies favourite' is James Walsh (Jantrix) :)

This goes for his excellent performance as weeding out mutineers on board the Banting

Brex.png

#52 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

Just a 'lil sumthin sumthin... http://hosted.3rdfleet.com/storp/
Will be getting better :)

Brex.png

#53 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:58 PM

Competition Time!
Well ST-O-RP is having a competition, possibly the first public one of 2010 :D
If you have been looking at the ST-O-RP portal (http://hosted.3rdfleet.com/storp/) that's only a place holder page, and the PADD in the middle is being moved to the side (kinda off screen... you'll see when we unveil it :)) and there will be a pretty large gap in the middle, can you create a logo? Also while your at it, why don't you choose a new design for the page as well? The UFP logos for example probably aren't to some of your tastes. So take a look and get involved :)

Brex.png

#54 Nancy Turton

Nancy Turton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:47 PM

ST-O-RP is Finally back up and running!
All of our Ranks have been uploaded, and we hope that some of you will take the time to browse our forums
http://hosted.3rdfle...m/storp/forums/
Posted Image

Posted Image

#55 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

Oh yes, thank you!
Also one of my posts is missing :S
Anyway, we have a few SRP's which need Captains :P
Applications are to be done either via e-mail to brex-STRP[at]hotmail[dot]com or on the forums. Applicants will be tested maticulacly for obvious reasons, as the Captains will probably be wanting admin status as well.

The SRP's are as follows;

• The New Generation
    Following the footsteps of Captain Jean Luc Picard and the USS Enterprise as they emerge into a new generation
  • Star Trek: Enterprise
    Following the crew of the Enterprise into season 5, where Trip is alive, Malcolm is back with Section 31 and the USS Triconderoga has mysteriously vanished along the Romulan border
  • Star Trek: Revenge
    Ok we're not so much looking for a Captain here, as this story is close to me :P
    However we do need crew, please check it out :)

Brex.png

#56 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:27 AM

Star Trek: Banting, Omega XY (1/2)

Banting encounters a Borg debris field in orbit of a class M planet. The screens go blank and are replaced by the Omega symbol. Brex beams down only to be confronted with Borg who are disconnected from Unimatrix Two.
The disconnected Borg reveal that while particle 010 is perfection. It requires imagination and logic to fully stabilize it, and indeed to reverse the effects that Omega would usually cause. Brex decides it is too much of a greater risk and tries to destroy the molecule.

Meanwhile above the planet, the Banting is attacked by a Borg sphere. Banting are narrowly able to defeat the sphere, but the resulting explosion destroys the impulse engines and thrusters, sending her on a free fall directly into the Borg colony. The Borg take action and detonate the inverse Omega, causing a devastating explosion that... will be revealed next episode!

This is the final episode of season 1 folks! Enjoy :)

It would be absolutely awesome if you could join us ;)

Brex.png

#57 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:20 PM

The final was amazing, thanks to everyone who turned up. Here is a list of jobs that are currently open and in high demand.

As of 20/06/10 (06-20-10)
The following jobs are available; (please click on them to be taken to the application form)

Brex.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users