{UFP}Fleet - Roleplaying Division

• You cannot reply to this topic

68 replies to this topic

#41 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:10 PM

{UFP}'s flagship SRP, Star Trek: Endeavour enjoyed an unusual outing aboard the I.S.S. Endeavour in the famed mirror universe.
With Jordan's assistance we were able to retexture the slightly remapped Atlantis map (rpg_endeavour) to give us an authentic mirror universe feel.

Thanks to those who attended, it was a fun episode, with the next part airing on Sunday at 8pm GMT.

A few quick snapshots for anyone interested:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#42 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:37 PM

{UFP} is proud to announce a new SRP due to be launched in January!

Quoting the creator {UFP}Mikester92:

Posted Image

Star Trek: Galaxy

A work in progress

The year is 2371- the starship Voyager has just disappeared, tensions with the Dominion are increasing; after the recent destruction of the USS Odyssey, and the USS Enterprise has just responded to a distress call from the infamous Amargosa observatory.

It is also during this time that the USS Galaxy (NCC-70637) is receiving a refit, so that it can be up to par with its sister ship, the Enterprise. Along with a refit, the Galaxy is also undergoing extensive crew rotations; and with the retirement of Captain Anderson, and the transfer of Commander Franklin, a new command staff is in need. Starfleet has therefore decided to appoint Captain Richard Kennedy as the new Commanding Officer of the USS Galaxy.

Although military tensions are in fact rising, with the onset of the Dominion Cold War, the Galaxy has been assigned to make contact with a new warp-capable species in the unexplored Arucanis Arm. This mission will mark the start of the Galaxy’s five-year mission- to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, and to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Unfortunately, such a noble mission will be abruptly interrupted...

#43 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:01 AM

Merry Christmas all :)

#44 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:25 PM

I'm happy to report that quite a few members joining for Star Trek Online have become very intrigued by RPG-X, and have since joined the Harriers division.

We're working on a few ways to increase the awareness of the RPG-X mod and community, and we hope to be making a major push in the next month or so.
More updates will follow in time.

For members of the {UFP}, we've got a New Years event at 9pm GMT. The initial plot you can find in the RPG-X lobby, and we'll be checking out Jordan's latest map! It promises to be great fun so we hope you can make it :)

#45 {UFP}Mikester92

{UFP}Mikester92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:41 AM

The New Years day RP was great and I can't wait until part two! Awesome map Jordan!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:43 PM

Part 2 of the Majestic's mission will take place on Saturday at 9pm GMT :)

#47 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:25 PM

Posted Image

#48 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

We're happy to say our latest Herald edition is out, with an exclusive interview with Dan Stahl from Cryptic Studios, but of course more importantly (;)) an interview with GSIO and some backdrop history from TiM. Thanks guys for lending your time, I hope at the very least, this publication will remind a few people that RPG-X is still alive and kicking, and a few more that this mod exists and is a lot of fun.

Posted Image

#49 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:03 PM

The Herald has now been posted on the front page of startrekonline.com and we've already had one person make mention of RPG-X on the STO news forum, which is great :)
This is the first part in our mission to increase awareness of RPG-X, as we really do believe that RPG-X can provide something just no other Star Trek game can - and there are so many role-players out there still unaware.

#50 Reggie

Reggie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

Wow its been a while since I logged in here, Definately enjoyed the read from the herald and I am incredibly glad at the responses from the sto community on rpg-x and eliteforce as a gaming platform!
{UFP} Rear Admiral Reggie
Posted Image

#51 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:30 PM

The Herald is now also available on the front page of TrekToday.com, and the word of RPG-X will spread :)
http://www.trektoday...ine/#more-11383

#52 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:52 PM

Big kudos to Mikester92 for creating this awesome video intro for Star Trek: Galaxy, {UFP}'s latest Serial Role-Play :)

#53 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:24 PM

X-RPs (short for experimental role-plays) are making a comeback with the first outing this Thursday, however future episodes will be played on Saturdays (was to avoid a conflict with a large STO event).
X-RPs are regular one off style role-playing sessions with a difference. We played an excellent spooky episode over Halloween and have done a few others here and there, but we're looking to make it a more regular fixture in our timetable. :)

#54 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:33 PM

The new Herald March 2011 edition is out! Featuring an exclusive interview with Star Trek novelist David Mack Posted Image
LynxMukka also starts his new column "The Review" by taking a look at RPG-X map, the USS Atlantis - the map by which many standards can be set.

Check it out at http://www.trektoday...-for-star-trek/

Posted Image

In other news...

Posted Image

#55 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:59 PM

Had to set the deadline back a day due largely to unforseen database issues, but the new ufplanets.com is finally online. Still a few areas to work on, but it's by and large complete. Thanks to everyone involved with the project, great work :D

www.ufplanets.com

#56 Bondgadget76

Bondgadget76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:35 PM

I have found the {UFP} to be a great place to role-play. It was my first RPG-X clan and I have enjoyed every second of my membership and I would whole heartedly suggest the {UFP} to anyone who really enjoys RPG-X and gaming :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#57 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

Special episode tomorrow will see the crew of Endeavour meet the crew of Galaxy. Not to be missed :D
All part of the UFP's 9 year anniversary celebrations.

#58 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

Congratulations to our 5 raffle ticket winners who won among themselves 1,000's of Atari Tokens, and other prizes. We managed to raise £165 for the popular voted charity of choice, the Red Cross. :D

#59 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

Posted Image

Star Trek: Endeavour's dramatic finale after a full year's run will be airing on Sunday June 26th. Special thanks to Jordan for creating an awesome rework of the Endeavour map to fit the last episode :D

#60 {UFP}Hathaway

{UFP}Hathaway

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:30 PM

A big thank you to everyone for turning up to the thrilling series finale of Endeavour, we had a great turn out :D
Star Trek: Galaxy will be continuing, but may be moving to the Sunday time slot. It will also be changing it's story arc structure, keep tabs on the Harriers forum for more info to come.
In the mean time we're currently taking suggestions for new SRPs to replace Endeavour. Ideas such as continuing the missions of the Enterprise-E post-Nemesis, or utilising Jordan's latest Voyager map for a new story arc which looks spectacular. Members are encouraged to post their own thoughts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users