USS Soverign - Refit & Crew storys

8 replies to this topic

#1 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:15 PM

Background on refit
The soverign was in drydock around earth for 2 months after the incident in the maelstrom, Cheif Brex, the Cheif Enginer at the time, overseed the refit and was promoted to Commander and given a offer as the XO of the Titan which he declined and was given to Deanna Troi, Brex stayed on the soverign
which now had an experimental sheild system and twin rotating quantum torpedo launchers, a third warp nacelle added to the primary hull and two impulse engines were added to the enginering section meaning a seperation sequence could be added. The Soverign also had a transphasic transporter system, giving the crew the ability to transport through sheilds which helped when a hazard team was implemented to the crew.

CO ???
The commanding officer was given a promotion to Admiral, which they declined and stayed on the soverign, they took Captain Picards idea and added a hazard team to the soverign
XO Saffi Larsen
She was promoted to Fleet Admiral of starbase 315 and given
20 ships to command, 13 of which are still in service, The USS Yamota A was Destroyed in the second borg war along with the USS Thunderchild, USS Lakul was damaged beond repair, the USS Nova also damaged beyond repair. The three other ships were all decomishioned after a wierd form of radiation was found on all three ships. She had another ship under her command, the USS Senerity B, she hated the captain CO Brex (Not CE Brex of the soverign) because him and his crew were all drunks and his CE was a duck (Shes a vegeterian).
CSO Miguel Diaz
He was promoted to Commander and made the new XO of the soverign, During a two month shoreleave on earth he was a teacher at the academy in Vulcan sciences and Away team tactics.
TAC Felix Savali
He was promoted to Lt Cmdr and also given command of the hazard team, he also trained the new TAC officer in less than a month during shoreleave he married the Helm officer, Lt. Kiska LoMar.
Helm Kiska LoMar
Upon her return to Earth she was promoted to Lt. and married Felix Savali. During the years that followed she was involved in a time lapse of 2 years, in this time Felix hijaked the soverign to try and save her, although his attempt was a success starfleet striped him of rank and Lt LoMar left starfleet to be with her husband, they adopted a Bolian child whom they called Brex, after this they both returned to starfleet as ensigns, they were later killed aboard the USS Hood during the dominan war.
CE Brex
After the refit was complete Brex went to Bolarus for shoreleave and found that he had a klingon style blood oath, which was repaid when Cardasians tried to asasinate Brex. He did take a shot that could of killed a wounded klingon and earned great respect with their government and he was promoted to Cmdr

The Soverign
When the soverign returned it had a major refit giving it extra impulse engines, extra warp engines, a seperation sequence, radical transporter technologies installed and new weapons and sheilds. The enhanced deflector dish was further inhanced and could even be used to create trace supspace distortions to mask its warp signature. The computer system was greatly updated along with the holodecks. The Soverign went into war with the borg just after the refit. In the war temporal weapons were used by the borg and caused Lt LoMar to be thrust into 2 years in the future. The soverigns hazard team was belived killed except for LtCmdr Savali but they were also sent 2 years into the future.

Brex.png

There is no such thing as the perfect person, only those who love perfectly.

#2 Grizz

Grizz

• RPG-X Tester
  • 984 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:20 PM

Ok theres only one MAJOR problem

XO Saffi Larson

#3 btedford

btedford

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:53 AM

another problem Troi didn't become XO on Titan she was a Counselor, just like she was on the Enterprise-E.

#4 Smyth Wesson

Smyth Wesson

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:35 AM

Neh, we actually don't know that for sure. But it'd be a safe bet that due to being married to the CO, she would most definitley not be the XO due to a conflict of interest or whatever they call it.
Posted Image

#5 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:23 AM

Ok theres only one MAJOR problem

XO Saffi Larson

Thanks its changed, I know how that the soverign was refited for the first time after the dominion war too but the story for me doesn't work then.

Brex.png

#6 Grizz

Grizz

• RPG-X Tester
  • 984 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:23 PM

Oh no..no no no... i mean of how much i hated Saffi :P

#7 Jenson

Jenson

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:53 PM

and his CE was a duck

DO you have a problem with my charactor? *gets out giant sword* *growls*
Posted Image

#8 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:56 AM

DO you have a problem with my charactor? *gets out giant sword* *growls*

Lol no its just funny, and if you remember the RP thats what happened

Brex.png

#9 Alex H

Alex H

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:56 AM

Oh no..no no no... i mean of how much i hated Saffi :P

Oh lol

Brex.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users