- - - - -

KF-RP - Saboutage, Aliens and Quarentines

11 replies to this topic

#1 Grizz

Grizz

• RPG-X Tester
  • 984 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 10:05 PM

Last night i had an interesting rp on the KF-RP server. I wasn't there when as soon as it started but i joined the server as the CMO. On the ship there seemed to have been acts of sabotage. The Helmsman, Quy, came into sickbay having trouble breathing, he was having a serious asthma attack. I noticed some alien compound of Quys hand which he said he got from the helm console. I went to collect a sample, but i got a call from engineering to run a forensic sweep. When i got there i found more of the compound, and not only that, it was also now in sickbay and the messhall. All 3 areas went under quarantine. The Captain had trouble as he was trapped behind forcefields in the messhall but he wasn't affected as the compound ran off your bodily problems. Eg. asthma. The captain overloaded the replicator to blow a hole through the wall to escape. Once he was out, things got worse when i was called to the bridge by Quy. By the time i got there, he was already dead and there was nothing that could be done. It seemed the compound used his artificial heart to kill him.

Later, a life sign was detected in engineering and the blast doors had been retracted. The saboteur had come to pay us a visit, and worse, he was a telepath. He demanded to speak with the captain alone but instead, he was thrown in the brig. Rodney (the captain) realised that the compound was the same one we discovered on the Terran ship the avenger, which killed the crew. I had come up with an antidote on that day, but since the formula was lost, i had to start again. Once it was created and the crew were cured as well as vaccinated we payed a visit to our friend in the brig, to find that the compound, was coming from him. The attempts to stop the compound inside him failed when i tried to inject him. Little did i know my helmet was not fastened to my hazard suit fully and myself became infected. The telepath got into my head by the time i got back to the unlocked sickbay. Once there the telepath basically took control and i was whisked away

==Cliffhanger ending==

#2 Smyth Wesson

Smyth Wesson

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:20 AM

Okeydokey.
Posted Image

#3 Scooter

Scooter

The Canon Man

• UberGames Admin
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:16 AM

Are you people incapable of having an RP that doesn't completely spiral out of control?

#4 Darknight

Darknight

• Members
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:45 AM

i dont know scooter, but when you are there, wow is it fun....I wasent there for tht particular one, but i have been in a few good ones. Then again for all your good ones, you have your bad ones.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Chris Wilkinson

Chris Wilkinson

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:31 PM

Honestly Scooter.

NO
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Slayer

Slayer

Bug Hunter

• Members
  • 385 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:51 AM

Glad I wasn't there.
Im Klingon and a Hanyou Dog Demon...AT THE SAME TIME!
[SIGPIC]Posted Image[/SIGPIC]

#7 cag_starbuck

cag_starbuck

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:35 AM

sounds interesting
On Patrol for those sneaky Jem'Hadar

#8 Arron Dominion

Arron Dominion

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:20 AM

Interesting rp. Although, I think it might have been a little chaotic, by the sounds of it. Also sounds like it would have been fun though
Posted Image

#9 Grizz

Grizz

• RPG-X Tester
  • 984 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:00 PM

It wasnt chaotic at all. Infact it was organised

#10 Arron Dominion

Arron Dominion

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:34 AM