• You cannot reply to this topic

5 replies to this topic

#1 Scooter

Scooter

The Canon Man

• UberGames Admin
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 11:50 PM

This is a bug in RPG-X 2.0, which hasn't gone beta yet, but this seems like the best place to make note of it. When I played the assimilate emote under the full motion menu, my character's face texture disappeared and you could see right through his head to the wall behind.

#2 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 03:45 AM

Hrmm... weird...
I just looked... it seems that whenever you play the 'assimilated' emote, it activates the 'eyes_shut' emote as well.

If the current player doesn't actually have a blink skin, that's probably what's causing it to disappear. Though... why is the assimilated emote tripping it..? O_O

-TiM

#3 Scooter

Scooter

The Canon Man

• UberGames Admin
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 03:47 AM

I was using imperial2 which doesn't have a blink texture yet, so that explains part of it.

#4 TiM

TiM

Administrator

• UberGames Admin
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 09:27 AM

Fixed.

I'm not sure what was causing this error... hopefully how I fixed it won't cause any other trouble.

It seems the combination of flags I used for the assimilated emote inadvertently activates the blinking flag. The result being when you play the emote, the eyes_shut skin displays.

In a char model that doesn't have a blink skin, that would cause the hole hehe.

I fixed it by filtering out the blinking flag when the new emote flags are applied to the character entity.

This fixed it... and subsequently I hope it didn't spawn any other random behaviors.

The beta will need to verify that haha.

-TiM

#5 Slayer

Slayer

Bug Hunter

• Members
  • 385 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:29 PM

Cool
Im Klingon and a Hanyou Dog Demon...AT THE SAME TIME!
[SIGPIC]Posted Image[/SIGPIC]

#6 Chase Benedict

Chase Benedict

Bug Hunter

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 03:13 AM

+1 Post

Translated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users