• You cannot reply to this topic

1666 replies to this topic

#1661 Captain Janeway

Captain Janeway

Captain, USS Voyager

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

Just got word from a fellow Trek friend that our map is being used as the Voyager sets for a fanmade Trek movie - Star Trek: Temporal Anomoly. Our Holodeck features in their promo video and dare I say, it's looking good :)

Posted Image
"There's Coffee in that Nebula!" Captain Kathryn Janeway
"Captain's Perogative is just a fancy term for excuses, Captain's aren't always right!" Callum

#1662 SGAShepp

SGAShepp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

Hello! I have tried this and I can't seem to get it to load. When I try loading it on RPGXCE 1.2, a screen "awaiting connection" pops up for about a second then I'm taken back to the initial splash screen. No error or anything. Though the version "RPG Voyager (Beta 2)" works just fine, along with other ships downloaded and tried.

Here is the console feed, http://pastebin.com/mjPMHZxG

I have little clue what I am doing lol, I'm taking a few stabs in the dark.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for this kind of help, if so, let me know.

Thanks!

#1663 Klaw

Klaw

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

It parsed Are you trying to run it locally or on a server?

#1664 SGAShepp

SGAShepp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:18 AM

It parsed Are you trying to run it locally or on a server?

Just locally.

All I have done is install RPGXCE, install the provided patch to 1.2, and put the zzrpg_voy4.pk3 in BaseEF Folder.

Then try to run with /map rpg_rpgvoy4.

Ive reinstalled twice :(

Thanks for the help!:)

#1665 Harry Young

Harry Young

Ubergames Lead Lua Coder

• UberGames Developer
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:19 AM

Are you using RPGXEF with the newest Beta? If so try setting your com_humkmegs to half your RAM, 1024 tops.

#1666 SGAShepp

SGAShepp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:17 AM

Are you using RPGXEF with the newest Beta? If so try setting your com_humkmegs to half your RAM, 1024 tops.

Turns out I had to update RPGXEF like you said. I didn't even know that was a thing lol

Thanks a ton for the help, and keep up the great work! I love it! I particularly like the new bridge lighting when under red-alert, and the deck layout is much better.

#1667 Odyssey

Odyssey

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:33 AM

How long is it supposed to take to repair consoles in RPG-X 2.3 beta 1? In 2.2 beta 8.4.4, it's instantaneous, but I've been using the hyperspanner on broken panels for a solid minute and nothing happens.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users